Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:06:47 -0400
Hi Tom,

There are two ways to save a web address.
First, just hit function key 6, (F6) highlightthe the address and copy it to
your clipboard with control C.  Then paste the contents of your clipboard
where ever you'd like using control V.
the second way is to simply save the web address to your favorites folder by
hitting alt A and then just follow the prompts.
Bob Tinney, [log in to unmask] K8LR