Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:33:49 -0500
Matt,

Since you've only had your receiver for two weeks, do you even know what
functions the menu has?  Granted, you can perform the absolute basics
without going into a menu, but there are lots of things that absolutely
require you to use menus.  For example, you need to go into menus to set up
a timed recording.  You also have to use the menu if you want to set the
frequency for the built-in FM transmitter, or even turn it on.

It's certainly true that we don't absolutely need speech, but it sure would
be nice to be able to operate our appliances with the same ease as sighted
people do.  It's like so many other things: we can get along without them if
we have to, but I get kind of frustrated when I pay money for something and
can't take advantage of half the features because I can't read the display.

Steve