Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:23:57 -0700
that would probably work as well, as long as the heat shrink tubing was
adequitly  and evenly sealed.  You can buy heat shrink tubing that has a
sticky sealant on the inside surface which works pretty well.
As long as just the coax, and the place where the coax enters the connecter
are treated with heat shrink, you can make a pretty professional looking
installation.
But if it is used for sealing a pl259 to an so239, or a pair of N
connecters, you'll not be able to use those connecters ever again...just cut
em off and resolder new ones if the antenna ever comes down.
73
Colin, V A6BKX