Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:20:13 -0500
My opinion, for what it's worth, is that I think you should cut off the original coax and put a solid piece of coax.

The coax should be in 9 foot increments.

RG58 is lossy enough and, if you add an extra piece with a barrel connecter and PL259 connecters, this may cause more of a loss and, possibly a mis-match.

But, that is just my opinion.

Hope this helps.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389