Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:34:19 -0600
Below is a note to me from Chuck Carpenter, the person who assembled the
Mcount and made them available to us.

I've told him that I would try to get a reasonable idea of how many more
people are seriously interested in obtaining one.

Thus, if you are willing to commit to buying one if he builds more, please
let either him know via his website, or
e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask], and I'll forward the responses to
him.

Mike Duke, K5XU

Mike,

I have only one unit
left of my initial build.  I'd appreciate your comments regarding the
feasibility or possibility of on-going sales. Trying to decide if I should
do another batch.

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ, Point, -|- Rains Co., TX -|- EM22cv -|- 72/73
52 years -|- 19 as K2OFN and 33 as W5USJ -|- Most fun = QRP since 1984.
http://www.w5usj.com