Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:06:00 -0800
I depends on your area.  Here in southern Nevada, offset is minus.  I
consider that backwards, because all commercial stuff I worked with was
plus.  The northern part of the state is plus, so go figure!!!  Just have
to check listings for your area.  One way to tell is if the freq is 445
and up on receive, has to be minus 5 and if below 445, should be plus
offset.  Also check the pl or digital tones.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr