Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 14:54:28 -0700
From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
The sub carrier can be anything from typically 67 to 92 KHz most
generally 67.    but if you are asking bout the main channel frequency,
again this will depend on local assignments.

I am lackey enough to have a tunable portable but I can only get the 67
and 92.  We do have a 75 KHz on one of our other public radio stations
here and for cheep fm tuners, the sca signal is non-evident to the
receiver.  However this configuration is rare.    The University uses
this as an audio remote classroom broadcast.

BRETT WINCHESTER