From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 22:13:47 -0500

Please stop sending emails meant for the editor of Sully's Living Without.

Please re-read the email I posted to the list last week about Living Without. It said that I got the response from the magazine.

I am just another listmate, NOT the editor, and I would greatly appreciate that the folks who misunderstood my posting, please write to her directly. You can find all of the contact information you need on Living Without's website.

LIN (NOT PEGGY!!!)

*******
*******