ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:56:06 -0700
It snowed this afternoon another 4 inches or so but it is dropping off now.
My son, who has been making extra money doing plowing, found a truck with a
plow on the front of it today that he might buy that is fully equipped with
chains and everything.  Man, I hope it doesn't snow any more.  The side
streets and parking lots are still a mess with thick frozen ice and snow
packs.  The city is still working on getting side streets open and cleared
while today they put out all 60 snow plows on to the main streets.  Very
weird for us to get this much snow in such a short period of time.  In fact,
we have surpassed our total annual season's snow fall just in two storms in
one week.  I hope there isn't snow in Heaven.

Phil.