ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:51:56 -0700
What are you girls talking about.  Snow?  Cabin fever?  Me, too.  I'm sick
of it, the snow, already, and we've had two to 4 inches several different
times since our big snow last Christmas.  Today, I shoveled off a little
snow left on the dech, scraped off the caked on snow, about a half an inch
worth, from the swing, and later discovered, since it was in the high
fifties today, that the swing was dry.  Tomorrow I am looking forward to
sitting all day out on the swing because it is reported to go over 60
degrees.  Here, in the sun, and thin atmosphere, 60 is like 80 degrees in
Florida.  However, March and April are Denver's to biggest snow fall months.
Fortunately, if it does snow then, it is 60 degrees the next day and
everything melts off really fast.  Please, Lord, don't call me to Maine or
NH.  You've already got good Christian people out there to do God's work.  I
want to stay here, or you could send me some place more comfortable all year
round.

Phil.