From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:59:22 -0800
Dean,

Many times I imagine the warranty would be handled by the mail order vendor
if it came dead or died shortly thereafter, rather than hassle with any
manuf warranty.

What specific processor are you looking at? One nice thing with the latest
Intel LGA775 processors is that they have no pins! (but you have to be very
careful with the socket on the MB, because THAT is what has the pins.)

Russ Poffenberger

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com