From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:23:23 -0700
I've never had a problem with balance when using the round labels that
are designed to be printed and placed over the entire CD/DVD.
I, currently, have an Epson Stylus Photo R300 printer which allows me to
print directly on DVD's (and cd's I suppose).  The DVD's have a pure
white top surface and the printer can put full-color pictures on the
DVD.  That's another option...

Tony Mayer

Arthur Hounslow wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I've been a lurker for a while and enjoying you great discussions. I thou
> ght I may add my 2 cents at this time.
>
> In my lightscribe research the most important point (according to several
>  articles)I came across was that you should not use paper labels on DVD's
>  because it upsets the balance somehow! The alternatives are the CD' pen
> or lightscribe. I must admit I'm a great pen user? I did buy some special
>  DVD's that allow lightscribe but have not used them yet.
>
> Has anyone else any comments about this balance problem?
>
> Art
>
>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>