From:
JK Gatto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:41:36 -0700
I also see a little bit of a white area in the socket that could be puss but
it's hard to tell since I can't see very well that far back into my mouth.

TIA,
Kristina

Sometimes life needs surgical strikes.  Take the antibiotic.  You don't want to risk the spread of infection to your sinuses.  HOT SALT WATER soaks to keep the infection localized.  Oliva

Keep on keepin' on !