Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 02:24:52 -0600
Yeah, it went great.  I got up at 6:20, had some black coffee that morning
as I do every morning, then I read for a while as usual, then went and line
danced for about an hour and 20 mins.,  ran some errands, went to work,
fixed dinner for DH, puttered around the house that evening picking up &
straightening up.  Went to bed about 11:20.  All I had that day was the
coffee and water.  I drank bottled spring water, but that evening I also had
some San Pellegrino.  I didn't break the fast until the following day when I
ate my first meal at noon because I didn't feel hungry that morning.  So
from ~8 pm Tues. night when I ate dinner, I did not eat again for  ~40
hours.  That was the first time I've ever fasted, and it was surprisingly
easy.  Like I said, it went so well I decided to do it again on Friday.
Friday was easy, no problem, but I woke up hungry on Sat. and felt a little
on the tired side.  Nothing extreme, but just not as vigorous as I had felt
the day after the first fast.

Theola