BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:09:34 -0500
Leland Torrence wrote:
> OOPs, not by vachal
Leland,

Yes, unless the Lysol changed his voice.

I do like to see the list of works that folks take the time to read into
the public domain. It shows what literature it is that matters to readers.

The Gertrude Stein 'Objects' is well read. It sounds very contemporary.

Thnx for the reference,
][<en (spending the day fighting with my computer equipment)