BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
This conversation may be monitored for quality control.
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:27:00 -0100
Mike,

Your opinion of the 'maintenance' industry is higher than mine... I was
thinking more like 20 years behind the curve.

On another front... lately every fairly new conservator we have met in
the field has been telling us that they intend to go into another career
as quickly as they can figure it out. They do not all know each other
and they do not all come from the same school.

][<rn