From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 09:20:07 -0500
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to install a low profile
PCI card into your micro-tower HP, assuming that you haven't already filled
the available slots.  Some of these low profile cards come with two,
interchangable brackets.  One is taller, for a standard size expansion
slots, and the other is shorter, for use with the half-height expansion
slots.

Perhaps you've already investigated this, but HP does have a fair amount of
documentation on how to service this computer, which may help you know what
to expect as you go about opening it up.

The complete URL is rather long, as seen below.  So, here's a smaller
redirect: http://tinyurl.com/28zf9h

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?contentType=SupportManual&lang=en&cc=us&docIndexId=64180&taskId=101&prodTypeId=12454&prodSeriesId=337529

Just out of curiosity, what advantages are you hoping to gain, by installing
a PCI video card, over the integrated video solution?

John Sproule