From:
Pye Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:41:20 -0700
Hello-

My name is Trish and I am new to this list. I am 39 years old, married 20
years and have a 19 year old daughter.  I have been looking all over the
internet for WOE options as following the western way of eating has left me
overweight and with type 2 diabetes.  I was following a rather basic
Atkins/Zone-type diet for some time, but I have always felt that including
even small portions of grains, pastas, etc. just wasn't right for me because
they immediately caused me to feel very sick and caused my glucose levels to
sky rocket.

I was very happy when reading on Wikipedia's article on type 2 diabetes to
have found the Paleofood website, and this list serve.

I would be very appreciative for any advice and support anyone may have. As
I only found this site today I haven't yet had the opportunity to start
anything.

Advice and recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Trish