NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Colleen Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:06:26 -0500
Beth,
Thank you for the information.  I agree with you, the food industry is very
in tune to the word "allergy." In fact recently when I told a  waitress who
was waiting on our family that our daughter was milk allergic she was prompt
to inform me that their meatballs contained cheese. Since I don't add cheese
to meatballs at home, I wasn't even thinking about this when we were
ordering them at a restaurant.
Colleen

Awards®   http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline2