Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Milt deReyna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:08:14 -0500
Hello Missy,

Your list looks fine, and I can't add anything as I'm unfamiliar with what
your needs might be, re: your vision.  I just wanted to add 1 idea.  If
you're going whole-hog on this build, and it looks like you are, then I
don't see a back-up drive on your list.  I keep a 200 Gig drive in an
external enclosure, just for hooking up on USB and periodically backing
everything up.  Even a new hard drive can go out on you.  Also, even though
you have a big hard drive, mp3 files can quickly eat up a lot of space, so
extra storage can come in handy.  Here's one option:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822136022

Good Luck,

Milt deReyna