ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:02:00 -0800
We here in Kitsap county missed the snow. Well actually we got some on
Sunday about an inch. It than started to melt and froze again. Hurray for a
slippery crunchy mess. My dog has been going nuts in it though. Its supposed
to snow again tonight. I hope some more of it reaches us. Its cold got down
to 17 last night. That's cold here guys!
Shelly