ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:22:44 -0600
It is definitely hard to understand. You deal by crying, my eyes turn red
with anger at such wickedness. For those of us who have been on the Earth a
while, it is sure easy to see how it has gotten so much, so much worse with
disregard for life and wicked crimes more and more in the news. There was
weird stuff when I was growing up to, that I remember hearing about, we
lived near Milwaukee, WI then and so the more people, the more weird people
as well, but today size seems to have no correlation. We don't understand
it, it is senseless, and unfortunately as time passes and we get  deeper
into the last days, it will get worse. I feel horrible sadness for the
victims and their families and raging anger at those who commit these
hanous crimes. Even at that, I look at my anger and see it is resulting
from fear, fear  for the poor innocent family or individual who is
breathing today and not tomorrow because of some wicked person. And in the
end I know the person's committing such must be horribly tormented and
troubled themselves, it is just hard to find compassion for them afterwards.

Brad
be next