ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 18:46:39 -0600
Well Phil,

Although I think there is a difference between the kind of faith that we
humans have naturally, and the faith that God gives, I'm going to give a
human version of Hebrews 11:

By faith, I sit down in a chair, usually taking for granted that it will
hold me up.

By faith, I usually eat what is set before me, not questioning if it is
poisoned.

by faith, I allow people to guide me to where I need or want to go.

By faith, I sit in a passenger seat as someone drives, not fearing much that
he/she will crash the vehicle.

By faith, I call my bank's automated system to make sure I have enough
money, though I don't see the hard evidence.

Wouldn't it be great if we children of God would trust Him, especially since
He is perfect, all powerful, and all knowing?

Sharon