ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 06:05:08 -0700
Hi lovely Sharon,

We will always be here for you.

I am on a boat-load of psychatropic meds myself.  Neurontin is the
mood stableizer I'm on and it works wonders.  I am Bi-Polar, so they
say.  I myself am beginning to doubt it after each place in my
shattered past is mended and made whole by THE MATCHLESS JESUS THE
CHRIST.  Hang in there.

Hey, if you want my number, write me off list.  Na, here it comes for
all on the list to have and freely use:

(414) 778-0497.

IN THE MATCHLESS NAME OS JESUS THE CHRIST,

purprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprple Mari