ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 08:35:35 -0500
Hi Loving and Squeezy Pat!

So glad Vernon's surprise birthday party went off without a hitch!
That's great news!

Of course, I will pray for you about these times of depression, for
that's what it is, really. I've been on quite a few antidepressants,
too, and some of them make you as big as a house, but happier and
more easy to live with. The one I'm on right now works with both
depression and physical pain. It's called Cymbalta. I love the stuff,
and there's no weight gain for me at all.

I don't know what it would do to a diabetic, though.

LOVING YOU,
Reeva Parry.