ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:19:01 -0500
Thanks, Lelia. Thanks. I need all the support I can get. I have no idea
where He's leading
me, but I don't think it's just so I can get a dog and be more independent.
He may have a deeper purpose, if He's leading me into this at all. I hope
this isn't some whim of emotion I've come up with. It's easy to mistake
God's leading for your own wishes. That's why I'm praying as we speak that
He'll make His will my will, His dreams, my dreams, His thoughts, my
thoughts, and His words my words.