ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:53:16 -0400
April,
Thanks for the update on Frank and Marilyn.  I am pleased that it may not be
as bad as the doctor had thought but that kind of worry takes its toll on
people.  I suspect the best thing for Frank is rest right now.  I am glad
you guys had a great dinner and I am sure that laughter is exactly what
Marilyn needed.  I am continuing to pray for them.  I do hope Frank will be
ready to accept our Lord as his Savior when the pastor talks and prays with
him.
Virgie and Hoshi