ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:14:13 -0600
The following three messages are about a couple who live during the
Millennium.  They are about 300 years, actually a little more, into the
1,000 year reign of Christ on earth.  You are actually reading the prologue
and Chapter 1 put together for now in these three parts or three messages.
I don't think I have posted the whole chapter on echurch before.  According
to my records, I began this book, I have about three chapters written, in
November of 1993, if you can believe that, and never really have done much
more with it.  It is called The Atlantic Highway because there is a huge
tunnel, man made, running across the Atlantic Ocean floor from the state of
Maine to Portugal.  The tunnel is made for commuters, mostly, that travel
between the continents in special high speed man made vehicles so travel
time is less than an hour over the 3,000 mile trip.  Also, the sons of God,
those of us who have come back with Christ, are living in glorified bodies
upon the earth until the 1,000 years is over and the final battle of the
universe is won.  You'll see some of my personal theology creeping out in
the story.  Keep in mind, however, you will be reading about a man and a
woman who are able to connect telepathically in order to return together to
everything written in the Bible.  They begin with Adam and Eve.  So, if you
aren't careful, you'll miss the sudden change from Adam and Eve to the
couple back in the Millennium.  It switches back and forth sometimes very
quickly so explanation can be shared between the man and woman in real time.

Phil.