ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 21:05:21 -0500
Thanks, Virgie. Also, pray that someone will make either a traveling balloon
or some other kind of vehicle for blind people, to where we wouldn't have to
be at the mercy of someone for transportation. Also, please pray that I can
decipher God's voice from my own thoughts. I could've sworn I heard Jesus
telling me to visit my sister, but I can't be too sure. Pray that He'll
speak to me again, and that I'll know it's Him indefinitely.