ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 20:32:32 -0600
Paulette,

Great to have you back.  We missed you.

Will be praying for your request.  I sure know how hard that is to deal
with.  May God take care of both of you through this, and wrap his loving
arms around you both, while showing you and the school the exact home for
this wonderful dog.  They always become such a part of our lives as well as
important family members.  But God will see you through this.  We'll be
standing with you.

Vicki
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
      And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge
Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)