ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 14:40:29 -0500
Hi Mari,

I cry at everything also.

I believe the thing is to be sweet and tender and loving and caring
and kind. You are all of those things. That's what makes us cry over
things, because we have soft hearts.

You are loving.

I got really upset last weekend about a situation. I was upset with
someone, and I was never going to tell anyone they were loving again.
I was so hurt that I was never going to call anyone loving again. I
was going to become heard and not loving. I was deeply hurt over
something that was said behind my back. When I confronted the person,
she said she was just joking, but I talked to another Christian
friend about it. I also prayed about it, and God told me it was too
petty to be upset about, and God showed me that I should never stop
loving people, and that I should never stop telling people they are
loving, or calling people loving. God showed me that if I did that, I
was not being loving to God by spreading His love to others, and
sharing His love which is so precious. God showed me a lot of things.
I believe that it was satan that was doing all that painfull stuff to
me. He was causing me to be hurt and react the way I did. I
apologized to this friend for taking offense to what she said.

Love you all,
Pat Ferguson