ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:28:55 -0000
Teri,

Welcome!  You'll find we can laugh and cry, sing and shout, tease Phil
madly, have sleepless nights together and lots and lots more!  Above all we
love the Lord Jesus and will gladly lay down our lives in helping one
another in times of trouble, bereavement, depression, whatever!

I've just come through a very rough time, and I brought this lot along for
the ride!

I'm Carol and live in the UK with my wonderful, long-suffering husband,
Mike.  We've had dogs most of our lives and now share one because my back
isn't good enough to work one alone.

I look forward to getting to know something about you, so write and tell us
more when you can.

--
Carol