ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:13:47 -0600
Phil,

Sorry to hear about the outcome of your physical, however all is not lost.
I'd recommend reading Don Colbert's books on Bible cures for various
things. He has one for weight and high cholesterol as well as stress and
other things. Through diet and prayer the high cholesterol may well be
eliminated.   Do you have BookShare?

Brad