ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:28:42 -0500
Phil & Brad,
         Greg's sermon was about the Tower of
Babel  today.  Something about the story that I had never noticed
before had to do with the materials used.  When God told His people
to build an altar, and later the temple, they were to always use
stones and no tools were to be used on the sight.  the Tower of Babel
was built with inferior, man made materials of brick and tar.  Greg
used that example to illustrate what our ideas and drives are like
when we just want to do things our own way and not seek God's will in
the planning.  "Bingo!"
Kathy