ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 06:22:33 -0600
Jen,

I understand. You didn't offend anyone with your question so don't worry
about that. It's probably one of those questions that will be debatable by
mankind until we arrive at our own moment of truth in front of God. I
didn't intend on offending anyone either. Just looking for God's word that
explicitly says that and I got a little pointed in my answer for which  I
am sorry if that seemed as though my opinion is truth and anything else is
not. We all have our values and beliefs which we live by, and will be
accountable and none of us  know it all so, who knows, if I kick off this
Earth tomorrow I might get a few sholders slugs from relatives on that one
:) Until then, I presently still need scripture that either explicitly
says  so or is very plain what the inference is in the passage(s).

Brad