ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:16:17 -0000
Phil,

Remember those times when I was with the Lord in what can only be described
as His place in prayer sessions with you, not once was I interested in
anything but the Lord, except that I remember being aware of others around,
but His eyes were upon me and my thoughts and movings towards Him!  Though I
have no direct Scripture to support this right now and am feeling too unwell
to go "digging", I believe firmly that the family concept down here is
something that will all have passed away and our loved ones can be amongst
those millions and millions who worship Him above!  Oh yes, I'd love to have
Mum and Dad as a special part of that and communicate with them, but that's
not for me to do and could, oh so easily, cause me to want to commune with
the spirits of the dead here and now, which of course is forbidden of the
Lord!

--
Carol