ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:01:15 -0600
Julie,

No need to feel resentful. I  thought I had stated what I felt the phrase
"cloud of witnesses" meant based on the scripture leading up to it. If you
can provide supporting scripture, not commentary from man, but scripture
interpreting scripture that our loved ones are cheering us on, or even
supporting definitions of the original language, I'd be grateful actually.
Again no need to feel  resentful , my comments were not intended as such. I
do think we have to be mindful of our place. As far as I knew, when we pass
on, we are forever praising God, I just don't see where it says we'll be
watching others on Earth. I look forward to your past findings you've
studied out.

Brad