ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:59:30 -0600
Jen,
I think they have a more important focus that draws their attention. When
we're all called up or we find ourselves up yonder after death, we won't
even be married or have the same intimate feelings for our spouse as far as
I know, It is a nice thought for us, but in my opinion it is just that, a
warm and fuzzy to help with greiving losses and etc. I don't know of any
scripture to support they do. I could be wrong, have been many times but
that is my thought since you asked.

Brad