ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:13:33 -0700
Jennifer,

I think that Hebrews 12;1 referres to the "cloud of witnesses,"  and that
cloud probably consists of family who have gone on before as well as of
angels.  No, they can't watch everyone at once, but I do think God makes
them able to see some things here on Earth.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
or subscribe to my podcast at