ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:19:45 -0600
Phil, I love all those shows, also.

I've been reading all these interesting threads and messages with interest.

The next Generation is my favorite Star Trek series. Phil, just so
you know, they are all available on DVD. <grin> lol.

Vernon has Seasons 1 through 4. I think. I think there are seven
seasons, but not sure.

That is, if those heavy boxes of DVD's survived the tornado. You
know, it's amazing how that event in our lives has affected our
every-day lives, and we are constantly reminded of it. I'm always
glad when we find something else that survived that event. I don't
think I'm bitter about it now. I don't curse it like I use to. I'm
thankful to be alive, and we do have many blessings to be thankful for.

Okay, here's a small prayer request. please pray that I find the
attachments to a mixer that I love. It hasn't been used but only once
with the old beaters from another mixer that did not fit this newer
one, and the attachments have never been used.

Love,
Pat Ferguson