ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:57:54 -0600
Sorry to hear about your dad's failing health. I understand the cloth your
dad is cut from and it is hard, especially for that generation. That is a
tough  one to decide. Perhaps it is some meds they have him on that cuased
the stoppage? Like REggie White suffered, the rhthm can be off and cause
the heart to stop and is, dare I say after my last post, fixable with meds
to level out the beats. For what it is worth, if it were me, as best I can
slip my foot in  your shoe, I'd probably call, try to talk to the doctor or
medical care folks and get an assessment of the situation, if there is not
a definitive answer and he is doing porly, I'd fill the kitty box, grab the
kids and dog, and call their school from the cell phone on the way back to
the U P.

Praying for him and yawl.

Brad