ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:28:04 -0500
Great information, Phil.  And Virgie's and Angel's additional
comments are a blessing also.  Jesus was born and spent at least the
first hours, perhaps days, in the representative of those of us He
came to redeem.........the stinking manure of flesh and
self-will.   May His praises be heard loud and clear at this time of
remembrance of that redemption.
Love to all,
Helen

Earlier you wrote:
>      Bill Rice has been dead for many years.  He was a cowboy
>early on in his life.  He later went into ministry work.  When he
>died, he owned a 1500 acre ranch out east in one of the Carolinas,
>as I recall, but his full time ministry had turned into a ministry
>for the deaf.  Every summer, about 1500 deaf people came to his
>ranch and would spend two or three weeks on the ranch.  They rode
>horses, camped out, sat around huge bond fires, and those trained
>in sign language would translate everything, including the Bible
>studies they had, and the preaching services.

"Man was created a little lower than the angels and has bin gittin' a
little lower ever since."