ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 09:24:20 -0500
Phil, I just read your article, and I must say that it is a great education!
I had heard many things concerning the Orthodox churches, but never
have I seen in print the truths you present in your
rebuttal.......they should terrify those who are following the false doctrines.
Thank you for pointing us to it on your website!  I stand in awe and
thanksgiving to God for your presentation of His Truth, against the
backdrop of those false beliefs.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Helen

Earlier you wrote:
>This is an article I wrote in great detail some years ago.  It is a rebuttal
>to an article I found that was called Facing Up To Mary.  I document
>Scripturally what the Bible says and what the Vatican states in their
>doctrinal records so people don't get the idea I am making the whole thing
>up.  It is on my website, the direct link is below, or if you want to read
>it but prefer not to do so online, I can email it to you.  This will again,
>of course, get me into trouble for not being a peace maker but a trouble
>maker instead.  I am not attempting to offend anyone but but if you read my
>article, and compare it to the other from which I took my comments for my
>rebuttal, you will see how this teaching as slowly drifted from Biblical
>truth and has now become a part of at least four major world religions, if
>not more.
>
>www.redwhiteandblue.org/christian/plstexts/MARY2.HTM
>
>Phil.
>
>It Sounds Like God To Me.
>www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

"Each word has an echo. So does each silence."