ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:00:41 -0800
As a catholic, I can say that I do NOT worship Mary.  I respect her position
as the person who had to say yes to carrying the Son of God.  And I don't
pray to the saints.  I love reading about their lives, and I appreciate
their prayers and cheering me on, as well as all their writings during their
lives.  But I do NOT pray to them.  I think we need to be careful when we
talk in generalizations about what certain groups do or don't do.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/