ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:34:59 -0500
I missed something.  But, I also love to sing that one.  Triston always asks
me to sing it at the nursing home and they love it.  There's another verse
which most don't know.
Jesus loves me He who died.  Heaven's gates to open wide.  He will wash away
my sins, let this little child come in.

I learned that when I was a very small girl in Sunday school, and no one
ever sings it.