ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:17:00 -0400
Hi Helen,
I changed the subject line to reflect the joy in my heart today!
I was awake most of the night but when I fell asleep it was a very peaceful
and restful sleep!  Something that I rarely ever get! It is indeed the love
of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that is truly the glue that binds us
together here on echurch!
I have had my struggles over the last few weeks but now I am feeling better
about them!  It is wonderful how what we need shows up at just the right
time in our lives!
I am praying for all of you!
Virgie and Hoshi