ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:35:40 -0400
Carol,
Your words about all these forwards are much more gracious than I
feel about constantly receiving them.  .  If I want all the
devotionals and so forth, I can always sign up for myself to
whatever, but this way, having them come in, unbidden, as it were,
helps me to remember where my delete key is, I guess.  I prefer the
personal to the preformatted clutter, but, who knows, I may be in the
minority.
Kathy who finds time a precious comodity and doesn't appreciate
having it wasted!