ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 10:33:30 -0400
Hi phil and all.

I feel so stuck up... or so... i don't know... i mean, i know what i had and
i don't want to settle for less.  The horrible thing... most people in my
community looked down at the church like it was some kind of cult or
whatever.  Why?  Because my pastor didn't believe in the sugar-coating
gospel like most did.  Because he stood up for Christ like not a lot of
pastors did.  Because he believed in healing and all of the new testament
truths.  My heart is just broken to think that satan has won... even though
i know he hasn't!  I just wish Jesus would just hurry up!  I learned more
from that man about God than i've ever learned in my life!   And when he
passed, it continued for a while with the five pastors he designated... but
then man stepped in and tore it apart... it's sad!  Phil, why did i stop
praying with you?  Because that is right around the time i found all this
out and it's like i can't get out of this... i don't know if it is
depression... i don't think so... so that's why and I'm sorry.
Jenifer gilley
CHRIST came that we may have life everlasting.
check out my blog
http://claudastar.blogspot.com/
AIM: jenibear1998
msn