ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 21:56:20 -0500
Hello everyone,
My great niece was taken to the hospital today, she has a bladder infection
and something else is wrong that I can't remember.  This girl is pregnant
and the baby is due any time now.  She is not a Christian as far as I know
but she was raised in a Christian home.  Please pray for her spiritual
needs, her physical needs, and for the unborn baby.  They did release her
but she has to see her doctor tomorrow.
Huggs and blessings to all,
Virgie and Hoshi