ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:37:46 -0700
As I mention a little over a week ago, Woosun, in South Korea, is improving.
A week ago last Wednesday, the Lord really ministered to him in some very
very deep areas of his life concerning his mother and father.  This in turn,
opened up other areas.  This week, when we prayed Monday and Wednesday, I
could tell the Lord had been in his thoughts because he had a boat load of
questions.  As we talked, it was almost as if you could hear the tangled
thoughts of a life time of OCD being untied.  Wednesday night my time, or
Thursday morning his time, we talked for three hours and never prayed once
but he was getting healed as he talked.  It is a miraculous thing to watch
the Lord bring healing and renewing to the mind.  It never ceases to amaze
me when I watch it happen.  Please keep praying for Woosun and he said to
tell everybody thanks for keeping him in your prayers.

Phil.

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com